Our congregation has gone through an exciting time of exploring what God’s vision is for Saint Paul. We began with a congregational gathering, a time of fellowship and prayer and Bible study and sharing ideas. The leadership of Saint Paul took all that information and condensed and channeled it into a new vision for our congregation. We believe that God’s vision for Saint Paul is to Boldly Share God’s Word and Unconditional Love with All.
In addition, we now have six Guiding Principles. These Guiding Principles are now being used whenever we make decisions at Saint Paul. These Guiding Principles are:
– Growing spiritually as disciples of Jesus.
– Welcoming and accepting people where they are.
– Giving generously to be a part of God’s work.
– Caring genuinely for one another with the love of Christ.
– Serving joyfully as Jesus’ hands and feet in the world.
– Inviting others to join with us in the body of Christ.
As Saint Paul strives to Boldly Share God’s Word and Unconditional Love with All, we are becoming well known in the community and the Lower Susquehanna Synod for its extensive outreach ministry to those in need. Come and join us on this adventure as we strive to serve those around us day in and day out!
– Pastor Rob